To our Customers and supply partners,
(Covid-19) update as of 3/31/20
As of March 23rd 2020 Michigan State executive order mandated that 100% non-essential businesses must stay home. International Wire & Cable has been deemed “Essential Business”, due to the critical role in the supply of Electrical and Electronic wire and components to Medical facility’s, Government facility’s, HVAC & Electrical contractors, and other “Essential Business “.
All operations at IWC will remain open with some changes listed below:
- Limited staff will be in the office to help keep our employees safe and to help with social distances during the pandemic.
- Hours of operation Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Curbside WILL CALL will be open Monday – Friday 8am – 3pm (Please call to set appointment)
- Deliveries will be limited, Please call the office with any questions about delivery’s
- UPS and Freight shipments are still going out and being processed as normal
- There will be no service or vendor visit to our facilities until further notice.
IWC will continue to monitor the situation to keep you up-to-date on our operations.
Please stay safe and take care
International Wire & Cable